Thursday 2 September 2010

(Classic) Movie Of The Week

Hey Homosapiens it's my Movie of the week.
Come on say it with me..... "Your terrible...." What????? "Muriel". 
Muriel's Wedding is one of my favorite films and nobody i know doesn't know of this true cult(stylish classic) among the ages. Even my brothers of 11 and 12 know this film. 


If you don't know about this film I'm sorry but I have to give you a "Terrible Muriel" background on this ABBA-cum-stained-Mattress of a film (Any thing involing cum is good in my books). 
Muriel finds her life in Porpoise Spit, Australia fucking boring as paint drying on a cracked wall and spends her days locked-up alone in her room listening to Abba music (She wants to be.... a dancing queen) and dreaming of her wedding day. Only big gap of a problem, Muriel has never had a boyfriend or a link (Date). Then she steals some money to go on a tropical get-away,tries to hang out with these fucking buliemic bitches she knew back home (doen't work), then meets a crazy-sexy-horny-cool friend, changes her name to Mariel, and turns her world upside down through the little things she does. The tiyle is the title and basically says it all with a twist. You have to watch this film before you die I'm telling you.



Muriels wedding- Starring: Toni Collete and from "Six feet under" Rachel Griffiths

Music by ABBA


1 comment:

  1. I've never seen this before! I need to check it out...

    ReplyDelete