Tuesday 31 August 2010

GrindHouse..... baby

Do you rememebr the film so wickedly titled "Death Proof" or maybe the other title "Planet terror" Homosapiens?
Well the same makers are now bringing us "Machete". Produced and directed by I think the same makers as the two above films, Robert Rodriguez and Ethan Maniquis. 


Although you are probably thinking you've already seen the tariler for this on the DVD's or when the two acommpanying films came out, you didn't really. The "Machete' trailer shown during those films was merely a fake that Rodriguez and Quentin Tarantino dreamt up as a little feature in their 2007's Grindhouse.


Now the new up-to-date trailer for this is fucking amazing (excuse my language Church goers) and I am more than excited to have this on top of my "Have to see" list, lets just hope it does get it's release in the UK in October. 
Now any thing with the two of them invovled and semi involved we know theres got to be, hell raising, blood shedding, action packed gunnings and killings. And I may look like the type that like what i like to call "Pussy-whipped-sissy-chick-sentimental" flicks but I do love me some blood and death every other day of the week and then some.
Didn't realise he was so cute till now.
  



Something sexy about Quentin



So now all you have to do now, is watch the Trailer (@the quotes below). Did I mention Jessica Alba will be in this film also. Does she die? and if so, how does she die?

No comments:

Post a Comment