Saturday 11 September 2010

Films of the Week!!

A couple lose their young son when he falls out the window trying to catch his teddy while they have (such boring) sex. The mother's grief has sent her to hospital, but her the-rapist husband brings her home adamant on treating her depression himself through chi-chat and mental excersies. To confront her fears of the world and solve her problems they go to stay at their  cabin in the middle of now where in the woods (Now you know some fucked up shit is gonna happen in this film.), "Eden", where something untold, unseen happened the  summer before (This woman be on a fucking trip). Told in  chapters with a prologue and epilogue, the film details acts of lustful cruelty as the man and woman slowly unfold the dark and tormented side of nature outside and within. This film is slow, silent and with substance that draws you in if you can bare it. Not only have I watched it numerous times but every time I caught a glimpse of who the woman really is/was. A children abuser in her twisted state. Every stab, and fingering moment to the scenes where she cuts off her clitoris or vigerously wanks her knocked out hunk of a husbands, thick, creamy... No I won't go there. (COCK!) there I did it. I felt every moment in my body. 
A bit of an empath, it was like all the thing happening to him and her were happing to me. I was drawn so far into the film. 
Some may say it's vulger, however I feel it was written and Directed with Crazy-Mad-Sexy- Style. Being in Balck and white at time with the inclusion of slow motion and not to much Music, I had no distratctions other than my Cat on heat rubbing her pussy on my toes, to deture my thoughts and eyes. As the title suggests,(AntiChrist) it's not about the devil himself as such but the devil or demons I think, woman have within them. There are refrences to women, death, devils, evil and witch craft through the books and painting the Crazed woman is obsessed with. Watch this is a must.

The only thing missing, are subtitles and a French audio.



Anamorph. Just watched. And if you check the trailer later on you'll notice these two films have something in common.
If you liked Se7en and you like morbid art work, you'd enjoy this detective film. Well I did. The end was a bit blah to me, but I guess Thats what i liked about it also. 
Rugged Willem
Sexy Speedman
So Stan is a quiet, solitary detective in once again the United States New York city. He solved a gruesome case of serial murders, although an undercover police officer lost her life. A new set of similar murders begins, the bodies are creativelyin a deathly way displayed and the killer uses equipment from art and movie making in the tableau (in the vernacular... In the Picture), or he leaves a clue as to where the investigators are to stand to get the full artistic effect and they really don't get this first off. Stan is paired with a  detective Scott Sexy Speedman, Carl, who (Whom) he brushes off when Carl wants to get to know him. As pieces of the puzzle fall in place at his lonley feet, it's a race against time to prevent the next killing, quite possibly someone close to Stan again. So the films story isn't that original, however i love films with Willem Dafoe in them. Hey maybe some one can arragne a Xmas present collection of films with him as lead for me. THANKS!
So an Anamorph(osis) picture is what? 

Watch this and find out if your not too dictionary bible. 

Back to painting now! Check the linking trailer

Get  Antichrist and Anamorph

Right Now it's time for me and Dafoe to get reaquainted. 


No comments:

Post a Comment